The Executive Officers of ASUCM are:
- President: Katelyn Fitzgerald
- Internal Vice President: Gabriel Hulbert
- External Vice President: Carlos Guadarrama
- Treasurer: Christian Rivera
- Director of Communications:
- Director of Academic Affairs: Andre Frise- Valdez
- Director of Student Advocacy: Mauricio Trejo
- Director of Student Activities: Stephen Ruiz
All executive officers are responsible for formulating and directing programs as established in the annual operating budget.
All executive officers also have the authority to appoint a staff to assist in the carrying out of the duties and responsibilities of the office held.
If you would like to get involved in ASUCM please fill out the following form.
For more information about the executive officers, contact us!
- ASUCM 2017 Elections