Proposals due by 10:00 p.m. Feb. 7
For those who wish to submit a proposal for the 2020-2021 ASUCM Budget, please fill out the ASUCM Budget Proposal. The ASUCM Budget Administration process is outlined in Article VI of the ASUCM Financial By-Laws. All proposals are internal ASUCM documents and are not released to the public until after the budget is approved by the President. The submission of a proposal is not a mandate or guarantee to be in the budget draft sent to the Senate by the President & Treasurer nor in the final passed version of the ASUCM Budget; proposals are requests for ASUCM Funding though line-item(s) in the ASUCM Budget. There are other ways to receive ASUCM Funding other than from this process.
All proposals must be submitted by 10:00 p.m. Feb. 7
- No late submissions will be considered
- All proposals must be submitted to this google form.
- No paper submissions will be accepted
- Proposals must show all funding streams; this includes alternative funding sources for the organization/office like fundraisers, donations, grants, other student fee funding, etc.
- Proposal authors should submit their previous year's ledgers and budgets with a narrative explanation in addition to draft budget for the coming year with ASUCM funding as a component.
The ASUCM Senate Budget and Finance Committee will conduct public hearings about each proposal from the fourth to the ninth weeks of the semester. The president and treasurer will submit their draft budget to the Senate for consideration on the Wednesday before Spring Break; Senate will then send the budget bill to all committees for amendments and recommendations. On the first Wednesday after Spring Break, Senate will debate and vote on the budget.